We are looking for experienced and ambitious .Net developer to be involved in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment in support of enterprise packaged solutions.
You will be taking new enhancement\feature requirements that will needs to be developed on an existing ASP.NET\AngularJS application. You will be responsible of analyzing the requirements, designing and implementing the feature into the existing code using best practices.
Requirements and qualifications
- Over 6 years of design and/or development experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET and SQL Server.
- Over 1 year of hands-on work experience in the following:
- ASP.NET MVC 5 or later
- ASP.NET Web API
- Entity Framework 6
- AngularJS (Not Angular 2)
- Kendo for JQuery is a plus
- Strong background in object-oriented development techniques
- should be capable of handling many aspects of the application, including but not limited to performance, scalability, security, and testing.
· build a highly distributed web application, a sophisticated desktop application, or even a modern mobile application.
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience with Web Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture a plus
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous integration
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Passion for technology and knowledge
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- Providing technical support for web, desktop or mobile applications
Duties and responsibilities
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but
- Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
- Prepare test based applications for various .Net applications.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action
- plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Monitor everyday activities of system and provide require support.