IFPLS seeking an experienced Flight Operations dispatchers to facilitates and documents all customer operational scheduling requirements.
· Work on several Flight planning systems.
· Build and manage flight schedules in professional manners
· Process customer’s operational requests
· Assist Ground Ops in setting up ground support for commercial charters,
· Communicate operational information/changes to all affected stations, vendors and affected suppliers.
· Review validation reports for operational data and adjust the operating system as necessary
· Monitor all flight activity including the research and coding of flight delays
· Ensure that Customs, Immigration and all required services are arranged for clients’ flights.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks
· Prior airline operations or flight support experience is essential
· Comfortable with making key decisions
· Computer proficiency
· Perform well under pressure
· Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Flexibility with work schedule to include working nights, weekends and holidays
· Able to successfully complete IFPLS training.
Work locations are available in Lebanon, Turkey and UAE, remote work may be approved in special cases.
Please submit your application to our human resources department : [email protected], only short listed candidate will be contacted.