IFPLS is looking for smart, energetic and experienced individuals who are experienced in aviation services sales
- Locate new business opportunities by communicating and visiting with prospects and clients
- Lead generation, using your sophisticated understanding of social media and various online technologies, to identify key prospects
- Ongoing account management, including client contact with all managerial levels to figure out a candidate's fit for the assignment and viability to support specific current and future client needs
- Serve as an industry advisor to clients as it relates to staffing and marketing trends in the digital marketing and creative fields
- Sales Professionals can be promoted into Director-level Management.
- Sales Director can eventually run their own sales teams.
- Managing Sales Director can move into Regional VP positions, after showing their sales and leadership capabilities.
Applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Have at least 3+ years of sales or account management experience in the aviation industry
- Have experience in the marketing, advertising, digital or creative space
- Demonstrate strong planning and organizational skills
- Perfected the art of cold-calling and cold-emailing
- Developed a sales philosophy that allows you to take a shared approach to business development
Interested applicants shall send their CVs, experience sheets and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our human resources team to manage an interview. Location for this position is not necessary and remote working is most welcomed, experienced applicants who reside in any place around the world are invited to apply to join our professional teams.